Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cool sunrise!


As I was driving to Rexburg the first week of February, I saw a unique sunrise. The sun wasn't up yet and there ws a beam of light going straight up. Well, I wished I had a camera and later remembered that I did have one on my cell phone.
Well, on my birthday, I was given the gift of another beautiful sunrise and this time I did take pictures of it. The beam is going straight up again, but not quite as pronounced as the first one I saw. Wow! the beauties of nature. What a loving Heavenly Father we have to give us these beautiful things to see.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Kathy--I got myself a phone for my purse for my birthday & Christmas this year (my birthday is at the beginning of DEcember) so that I'd have a camera for moments such as this. Beautiful!