Aren't families great? We have the best of the best!
1. Family get togethers are always great and when they are in the temple doing baptisms together, it is wonderful - thanks to all who helped with the 130 names we did last week.
2. Family spending the night is always fun. Ken and Roseann (Vic's brother and his wife) spent the night this week and we had a great visit with them.
3. Family birthdays are always fun. I like the look of surprise when they open that special gift you picked out just for them. And having cake and ice cream while we visit is great.
4. Family talents are wonderful. Kyle used is talent recently to help us redo the ceiling in our downstairs bathroom. He also helped us hang a blind in the family room. Thanks Kyle. And I always love to hear Kyle or Missy play the piano.
5. Family cookouts speak for themselves. Steaks cooked outside on the grill and the weather being warm enough to eat on the deck are the BEST!
6. Family emails and text messages and phone calls are the best ever. My heart always beats a little faster when I see the caller I-D says the call is from a family member. Tracking blogs is always great fun and a great way to keep up with pictures - I sometimes get teary-eyed when I read those.
7. Family support and encouragement - being there for each other even if it means having to travel to be there.